Want to play for Mason?
There are a few quick steps you will need to complete to play hockey for Mason:
Complete Mason Final Forms through MHS.
Final Forms has 5 components
- School determines if the student is eligible.
- Student signs OHSAA code of conduct
- Parent signs OHSAA code of conduct
- Up to date Student Physical forms need to be dropped off at the Student Activities Office. All physicals are good for a year and must be current before the student participates in any on ice activities
- Complete baseline concussion testing prior the first game. The school typically does group testing for all sports a couple weeks into the school year. The head coach will notify the players when they are doing testing.
Notify Coach Knudsen firstname.lastname@example.org if this is your first year of ice hockey. Please skip step two if you have played previously.
Register with the Cincinnati Swords. The Swords are a 501 c 3 charity that does our bookkeeping and processes the payments for the season. Please make sure and select the option for Mason:
Feel free to email Coach Knudsen if you have any questions.